We are in process of processing the poetry that came in. In the discussion of layout, it was decided that we would look for a couple of short faery stories and some art to decorate the pages of the anthology.
So we are opening up a call for art and short stories. We are setting a deadline for the 15th of October. We will be getting back to the people who submitted poetry this week.
This call rules :
- The submissions must be non erotica. We have decided this anthology as being family friendly.
- Art submissions must be sent in jpg or png format in email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Story is not to exceed 5000 words. It is to be sent in doc format to the above address.
- Both story and art should have a faery or fantasy theme.
- Though it likely should go without saying, but the work must be yours and capable of publication. If you do not have the publication rights it is not something that we can take. We are not worried about where you have or have not published it before as long as you retain publication rights.
- We will be willing to take last minute poetry submissions, however the ones recieved before the deadline take priority. Any poems recieved up until the end of this call will be used as we feel that it is useful.
- We are at this time not able to pay contributors but we are also not charging fees.